Difficulty defogging windows

We're finding the windows on our PT Cruiser difficult to defog. We tried all settings on the way to work but none of them seemed any better that the other. We also find they sometimes fog up (from being clear) whilst driving.

Any suggestions at all?

Thanks,

Ali

Reply to
Ali Rolfe

Extremly wet carpet from rain or snow will cause this, a leaking heater core will cause this...are you adding coolant? And if the a/c is low on charge the system will not work to pull the moisture out of the vehicle.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname

I assume you have checked that a sufficient amount of hot air is blowing from the vent when set to defrost.

-- Christian

Reply to
CMM

Your windows will stay fogged if you have the Air set to recirculate instead of fresh air.

Reply to
holycow

If you have an A/C it sounds like it's not working.

Reply to
Some O