Dodge Caravan power steering pump

What's a decent price to replace a power steering pump in my 2001 Dodge Caravan? I've been quoted $400 and told it's a big job, it's hard to get to etc...I have 120,000 miles on it. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Kriann33

That was the price the one time that I got a quote. It is a big job from what I understand. Popular Mechanics described the r&r of a P/S pump in a Chrysler minivan in their magazine a few months back. The location makes it hard to get to.

-KM

Reply to
kmatheson

Reply to
philthy

look at the estimate it's all labor. The part s/b like $60.00 OEM, and rebuilt aftermarket pump are actuallt more money.

KS

Reply to
KS

Reply to