Drive belt 3.3

2002 T & C, 3.3.

I just replaced the water pump and installed a new belt tensioner. I am having a problem getting the new belt on. The new tenioner (OEM Part) does not have a slot for a wrench on the front side to release the tension like the original . It has a spot for a

1/2 inch breaker bar however the bar won't fit between the frame and unit. Is there a tool made just for this? Any one have another method? Thanks,
Reply to
DanFXR

Hmmm. I just did the one on my 1993 last week. Used my 3/8" breaker bar with a 15mm socket on the nut in the center of the pulley. I hope that was the correct way. It seemed to work okay, and I couldn't see any other way to do it.

-KM

Reply to
kmatheson

Reply to