Engine or Transmission Noise

After a trip recently, I noticed a ticking noise coming from under the hood. A first, thought it was a lifter. Got some advice in this forum it might be loose flywheel bolts, but that's wasn't the problem. When I put my 92 Caravan into gear, the noise appears. Take it out of gear, it goes away. Thinking I might have bad valve, causing lifter noise.

Anyone else had this problem? Suggestions welcomed.

Reply to
CaravanGuy