Fiat 500, what's the point

I saw an article about the 500 which has just gone on sale. The highway mileage is 34MPG, what's the point of driving a tiny clown car if the mileage is only 30% more than a 300C? If it was 50 or 60MPG it would make sense but my old Concorde got 30MPG and it was a real car not a toy like the 500.

Reply to
General Schvantzkoph

The young women that work with my wife are all going to buy them because they are "cute". Only an old man would worry about the mileage.

Reply to
Jalapeno

Mopar version

The young women that work with my wife are all going to buy them because they are "cute". Only an old man would worry about the mileage.

Reply to
Rob