FIXED!!!

ISSUE RESOLVED!!!

I just remembered that I posted this and wanted to post back that the issue has been fixed!(knocking on my desk)

It was a simple fix that I read before on this website that the dealer finally tried, AFTER I told them about the 1st time I took it in. They simply extended the "Supply" power steering hose by 2' and that solved the problem for the last 2 years.

I hope this helps anyone else out there that might be having this same problem. There is a TSB out there on this and if I find it, I'll post back here.

Reply to
Jimmy.A.Smith