Ford takes a dive, DC will be #2 soon

Honda doesn't build a truck. I'm not sure what the Ridgeline is... but its NOT a truck.

Reply to
Steve

It's also selling worse than the Nissan Frontier and that's NOT good. Automotive News speculates that Honda will drop their "truck" line in mid '07 due to low sales.

Reply to
DeserTBoB

I get it, everyone else is wrong and you're right.

With this logic, this has to be Charlie Nudo using yet another email address.

Reply to
CAINE

No, its just that you and you're alter-egos that keep posting all this crap have just wandered into a Chrysler group.

Honda sucks. Almost as much as all you sock puppets.

Reply to
Steve

Oh, so that's what makes it not a truck. I thought for a minute you had some valid reason and knew something that other people didn't.

Sure they do, that's why they have such high resale value, especially compared to ANYTHING from the big 2.

So, you're Charlie or just a fan of overweight fools?

Reply to
CAINE

I AM CHARLIE NUDO! No wait he is or maybe he is ? Maybe Bill Putzy is ! I cant tell anymore- I AM NUDO THE SCHIZOPHRENIC !!!

Reply to
streambredbrowneye

I'd say a Cadillac, GMC truck, Buick, Pontiac, Chevy truck is a mighy shit better than a Honda- if ever there was a massed produced "burger" of a car, it's a 4-cylinder Honda-bomb

you got SCREWED !!

(BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!)

ps- you could've had a V-8 !

Reply to
elkhound68

now we're starting to understand why, "bicycle" was divorced, tried to commit suicide, got kicked out of the Navy, and is now on Prozac.

you got quite an obsession going there, Bikey...nothing else better to do ?

so much for all your alleged Ebay sales.

and no, you don't get to see my Saturn wagon, until I drive it down your street one day, and park in your driveway

Reply to
elkhound68

More projection from someone waiting for their next SSI check.

I outsell you 20 to 1, deal with Mr. Ex-Power Seller.

Here we go again, come on anyday Charlie, you'll puss out quicker than you lost your Power Seller status.

Reply to
CAINE

I AM CHARLEY NUDO ! GOD SPEAKS THROUGH ME ! HE SAYS GM IS BEST ! HE CONFIRMED THAT WITH RUSH LIMBAUGH !

YOU ARE ALL COMMUNISTS ! GEORGE BUSH IS THE CHOSEN DISCIPLE ! YOU WILL ALL DIE WHEN WE TAKE OVER THE WORLD !

I SOFA KING, WE TODD ED !

I SOFA KING, WE TODD ED !

I SOFA KING, WE TODD ED !

THE COPS TOLD ME TO SAY THAT OUT LOUD THREE TIMES REAL FAST AND YOU WILL ALL JUST GO AWAY !

Reply to
duty-onner-country

He's so obsessed that he is actually taking the banned usernames of the person he was warning everyone about- he's finally cracked !

do your worst, Boob- live up to that reputation as Usenet's most unemployable troll !

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Reply to
elkhound68

Uhhh...Noodles? That would be YOU! I certainly hope you take that SSI check and your Medicare card and get some psychiatric help...soon.

There we have a good example of "projection," punctuated by a maniacal, if written laugh. Do your socket puppets start eating each other at the end of EVERY month, or just when money gets tight?

You need meds, and possibly institutionalization....stat!

Reply to
DeserTBoB

That's so. They were The preferred taxis in the Middle East and they appeared to hold up well and certainly looked and felt much better than any other vehicle in that place at that time. They seemed quite luxurious and brand new even if they were not. I don't know about now but back then, a diesel taxi could expect to go 1/2 a million miles and in elegant style. Other makes might go several hundred thousand miles but not in style. And with much more maintenance and problems. And they would look just awful after several hundred thousand miles. I've seen big Plymouths do 300,000 miles, gasoline engines, as taxis, but they looked 100 years older than the diesel Mercedes at 300,000 miles. It took 100,000 miles to just break-in a new Mercedes. They were great deals to buy unless you had a bad one and did not know a private mechanic.

Now what about the OP and Prescott Bush and Hunt and the Saudis? I did not follow that. I gather you mean the Hunt brothers? Both of them? Did they try to corner the oil market as they tried to corner the silver market?

Reply to
treeline12345

Too bad, they wouldn't be of much use to me as I've always traded in before 100K miles.

Reply to
Some O