Frozen TJ Doors

hi guys,

I have a 2001 TJ and the doors wont stay closed (latches freeze) when it drops below freezing

does anyone know what i should lubricate to prevent this

thanks Jeff

IN Frozen Canada

Reply to
Sailor_Jeff

The obvious answer is flooding with WD-40 into the key slot. Then I would follow up with some spray graphite or spray lithium grease (I prefer the latter).

Bill Putney