FS: Chrysler Sebring Convertible

Beautiful Onyx green with tan top. LXI with leather, upgraded sound etc. Only 2 1/2 years old, with 79K highway miles from 160 mile daily commute. Fully maintained, all records, no issues. Brand new Michelin's all around. New breaks too. Clear title, willing to sell now for $9,200.00, otherwise I will garage until the spring and ask more. Car is located in central NJ.

thanks,

Jerry F.

732-254-6160 snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Reply to
JBF

Sweet car...reasonable price. I have a 2004 Sebring, so not interested.

Reply to
James C. Reeves