FS:Thingamadohicky to open/lock door with panic button for 2005 PT

I don't know what you call it but here's a picture. $12 insured shipping incl.

Bud

BudE

dime a dozen on ebay

Reply to
Punch

Less than one cent apiece????!!!! Yikes! I've been had.

Reply to
BudE

Keyless entry remote fob?

Reply to
SBlackfoot

Thank you,

Reply to
BudE

"SBlackfoot" wrote in news:rbcDf.1485 $ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

Just out of curiosity, what does fob stand for?

Reply to
woody

It's not an acronym - it is a word. Years ago, it was a term for a special pocket in the front of pants or vest for a pocket watch. It also means a short chain or ribbon attached to a pocket watch which was left hanging out of the pants or vest fob (pocket) - hence the common term "watch fob". It also means an ornament or seal attached to such a chain or ribbon - probably the reason the remotes are called fobs. Another similar term is "pendant" (something handheld).

ref:

Bill Putney

In this context, nothing. It's a word, not an acronym.

In the shipping industry, it means "Free On-Board".

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern