Looking for original hubcaps for 97 Outback Impreza

The hubcaps on our subaru are not offered by subaru anymore; instead they want to sell me a new set of other caps.

We found one at a used hubcap place, but it was damaged, and unusable.

is there a place to find NOS hubcaps for the subaru's?

-josh

Reply to
Josh Assing

The fellow I bought my 97 OBS found the perfect solution to your problem.....he put 16" Factory WRX wheels on it. I must say that it looks premium....Jim

Reply to
Jim Lofgren

Reply to
Josh Assing

Post a pic of what you have. I have a set of four (2NOS/2

Reply to
Shamus in CO

well; I didn't feel like getting off my arse to take a picture; so I searched for a picture of one -- and look what I found:

that's it -- let me know if that's what you have (they don't "snap on" they "twist on") -- and I'll buy your set....

-josh @ jassing dot com

Reply to
Josh Assing

Nope, mine are the plain jane version. No 'Outback' in the hub. Twist, not snap, tho'.

From memory:

Shamus in CO

thanks for checking -- I'll order from those guys then.

-josh

Reply to
Josh Assing