Fuel Pump

I have 1995 3.3 Intrepid with a failing fuel pump. I have been able to keep it running but I will be getting another. I went to the local auto wreckers because it cost almost $400 new and instead I will only have to pay $40 for a used one. The place where I will be getting it though only has a Concord. I was wondering if all Concords, Intrepids, and Visions used the same fuel pump for all engine sizes and year?

Thanks

Carl

carlbernardi

Your salvage yard should have a Hollander's interchange book, which lists what models share the same parts. I believe they are are the same, for your application, but suggest you ask them.

Reply to
Knifeblade_03

Take the old pump with you and compare.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

Besides the cross referecences that the junk yards have that Knifeblade mentioned, you can generally check it yourself by drilling down for the part at

A quick check there shows listings for '93-'95 for the cars you mentioned as well as the New Yorker and LHS as cars whose fuel pumps would be interchangeable for your '95 'Trep.

Bill Putney