Fuel Tank Intrepid 2000

Can anyone tell me what TSB 14-001-03 covers. I am having a "slow fill" problem and Alldata provides the TSB title, that isn't enough to go on. It looks like a dealer problem because my local shop has pretty much thrown up their hands.

Thanks

Joe Hoffman

Reply to
Joe

What's preventing you from springing for $25 for a year's AllData subscription that would give you lots of factory-based on-line info., including FSM pages and full TSB's that apply to your car? If it provides you answers on just one problem, it is likely to more than pay for itself.

I have a subscription for my '99 Concorde, but that TSB apparently does not apply to my car (probably year- rather than badge-specific), otherwise I'd let you know the bottom line of the TSB.

You might also post to

forums. They also have an excellent search engine, and this problem and TSB have undoubtedly been discussed there before.

Bill Putney

Thanks for the reply Bill. The problem is year specific and the link you provided got me to what I needed.

I suppose I should get a sub to Alldata but I don't really do any work on the car myself. In fact I only found AllData yesterday. My local shop was stumped so I thought I would check around to see if there was a common problem reported.

I have an RX7 that I do play with and will be getting a subscription for that.

Thanks again,

Joe Hoffman

Reply to
Joe

Glad I could help.

Bill Putney (to reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet >

Reply to
Bill Putney