04 Town and Country Incentives

Anybody know what these incentive listings in my local dealers print ads are referring to? I'm in the market for a minivan and these rebates are enticing.

40C45 Owner Loyalty Cash? 40C44 Conquest Cash?

thanks

Reply to
Chris Parker

I just bought an 04 T&C and this is what my dealer told me: You can get one or the other but not both. The Owner loyalty requires a copy of a registration of a Mopar product to the same owner as will be buying the new Mopar. The Conquest Cash is for the dealer to use to entice owners of other makes to come to Mopar. The cash amount was the same. That and the $4500 cash back comes to $5500 and so the price of a new 04 was nearly the same as that of a used van.

I am now the proud owner of a Platinum edition.

The Other Chris

Reply to
TheOtherChris