fuse

Dodge '95 Neon. Both the dome and trunk lights are out. Replaced the bulbs to no effect. I checked the manual but am still not sure which fuse is for these two. Help please.

Jack

Reply to
Jack Wang

Does the fuse panel have any labelling to indicate which would be lighting? I don't know what the ramifications are of popping out each one to check. Will it reset an electronic component, erase memory somewhere? I don't know. I have replaced fuses in my car without the manual and without problems using process of elimination.

Reply to
Phil Breau