grand cherokee alarm

95ZJ..GRAND CHEROKEE LMTD. How do you disable the factory alarm but keep the power door locks active. Apparently I have a wiring short somewhere in the body harness and I cant find it and it continually trips the alarm, and killing the battery.

If any one can help plz re.

Thanks from a former Jeep Dealer Employee

Reply to
STEVEN SKIPPER

mic canic

previous experience I found that the disarm switch, built into the front door key cylinder is shorted and causing you a problem, check this before doing any expensive, uneccessary repairs

Reply to
Galen