Grand Voyager rear sliding door problem

Hi all.

I have a problem with the sliding door mechanism on my '97 Grand Voyager 3.3 (UK Spec).

The nylon wheel on the bottom of the door seized up and has rubbed a flat spot into itself. This means that if the door is opened to it's full extent, the wheel occasionally pops out of the runner completely, leaving the door hanging on the top runner only.

I imagine that if the nylon wheel can be replaced the problem will be solved.

Is it possible to do this job myself, or is it a dealership issue?

TIA

Dave

Reply to
Dave