hard shifting on transmission

I have a 94 voyager 3.0 L a 3sp, its kind of rought shifting when i put it into reverse, the whole van more when i shifted it. I just recently drop the pan and changed the tranny fluid shit the same. What could be the reason.

Reply to
mike113

I have a 1995 Concorde that is shifting fine until it warms up and hits the second bar on the cold/hot light then it locks into second gear or sometimes not a gear at all just races. Before I could turn it off and it would re set the car and run fine. It has to do with the temperature it seems. Would you happen to know what this problem is? Since you had shifting problems I was hoping you'd maybe hit an idea.

Reply to
crystal455