2000 Dodge Minivan transmission hard shifts

I have a 2000 Dodge minivan with 90,000 kms. The tranny is a

41TE-41AE, Engine is a Mitsui 3.0 L Bought new. Changed tranny fluid and filter at 60,000 km's Sometimes on an upshift, the tranny "chunks" or shifts hard. (only when warm) There is no pattern, it can happen anytime, but not allways. I talked to a Dodge dealer here in Ontario, Canada and he said there might be firmware upgrade for the computer, but I had to bring the van in to hook to a machine that can read the computer. Does anyone know if suft a firmware exist or if there is a service report issued on this problem?

Tim

Reply to
Tim Mackinlay