help w/Fury emblem

Can anyone help me on this? I've ben trying to find out what year Plymouth this gold tone FURY emblem fits.

Thanx for any help!

Reply to
vince garcia

It looks like it is from a 1964. On the 1964, it is located on the right side of the trunk lid. There is another rectagular emblem that reads *by Plymouth* that would be located right underneath.

-KM

Reply to
kmatheson

Correction. It doesn't look like the 1964 had the leading *star* in front of the name. I am guessing it is from a 1957 to 1959.

-KM

Reply to
kmatheson

Thank you so much. I was hoping it was from the "Christine" era! I know in '58 they gold plated the grill emblem, and wasn't sure about the fin and other emblems

Reply to
vince garcia