How many SRT-8s are they making?

I've heard they are only making 5000 300C SRT-8's for the first year. Is this true? It is going to pick up after this, right? My dad wants to get one, but there are 3 things he won't do: pay sticker or higher, buy a car without a test driver, and put down a deposit that he'll lose if he doesn't want the car once it gets there (not like a "I changed my mind thing" but a "this car was dropped off the truck" thing). Thanks, Richard

Reply to
marlinspike

marlinspike