Voyager radio

Hello, All!

I want to put a second radio in my '94 Voyager with IR remote control and mp3, and I think the best place is where the cd-changer should be, or under a seat.

Is it possible to find a wiring diagram or pictures of where and how the cd-changer and speakers should be cabled in my car? I thnk I could use it to decide where I can place wires from the radio to speakers and power, I only see a second 12V cig. lightener on the back of the car, but for the cd changer there should be place for a fixed connection to power and the radio.

Thank you.

Reply to
Mike De Petris

MDP> I want to put a second radio in my '94 Voyager with IR remote control MDP> and mp3, and I think the best place is where the cd-changer should be, MDP> or under a seat.

seems it is a '96 car instead, sorry, '94 is my Kawasaki KLX 650 :-)

Reply to
Mike De Petris