Imp home mode

Just got a 2000 T&C Limited. Nice car but today, it went into the dreaded "Limp Home Mode". I turned it off, started it againi and it went back to normal operation but the little transmission light was on. I drove it that way at 55-70 for maybe, 100 miles.

After lunch, started it up and the light was out and never did anything out of the ordinary the rest of the day. Is it OK or do I need to take it in? I'm about 1000 miles from home so if I can wait until I get home, I have a trans guy who does all mine and he charges less than the Chrysler shop.

TIA John

-- Message posted using

information at

Fieronut