Le Baron power window replacement

I ve got a 93 le baron 4dr hardtop driver window was broken and replaced. I got the glass in the door and the roller in the track but window will not operate properly. How do I adjust window/glass so it will go up and down properly. also after I replaced door panel the radio quit working any electrical connections in the door that affects the radio/clock

Reply to
wftx