location of rear degogger relay 1998 Voyager

There's no mention of this relay in the power center under the hood, so I presume it's one of the relays on the fuse panel under the dash. Can anyone tell me which one it is? They're not labeled.

Reply to
Dave Gower

Spellchecker doesn't work on subject lines. Oh, well...

Reply to
Dave Gower

Reply to
philthy

The relay is in the junction block, under the dash next to the combination flasher. The circuit is protected by fuse 17 in the PDC under the hood and also fuse 12 in the junction block.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

"maxpower" wrote

Thanks, Glenn. Found it. And guess what? Some genius (probably the one who installed the crappy remote start system I removed last summer) had used it as a power source. Simply soldered a wire to one of the prongs and tried to shove it back in. Guess he earned every one of his 7 bucks an hour that day.

Reply to
Dave Gower

Reply to
philthy

If you are referring to a 1998 Voyager, 6 cyl. that relay is located in the junction block next to the Combination flasher. And we are talking about the rear window defogger relay.

Reply to
maxpower