Low port on AC

I am thinking of recharging my AC with one of those can of refrigerate you find in the Auto Store.

In reading the instructions it say to "attached the hose to the low side of the AC system."

In looking at the AC compressor on my 3.5L Eagle Vision I notice 2 ports, both cover with caps.

One says "L" the other says "H"

I am just wondering if the "L" is the low port connection for the AC system, and is the port that is to be used to recharge the AC.

Thank You.

Reply to
Zentraleinheit

Yes and yes.

Bill Putney

Finally, something that seems to make sense does.

Again, Thanks

Reply to
Zentraleinheit