Transmission Control Module wiring?

92 Grand Voyager, 3.3L. I think the module I'm looking at is the transmission control module. It's a square box in the engine compartment on the firewall, passenger side next to 2 relays. I need a wiring diagram for it. Is it the transmission control module?

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Yes, that is the TCM. I have the schematics in the 1991 FSM which should be the same. What is it that you are trying to troubleshoot? Have you pulled the TCM trouble codes to help guide you?

Reply to
SN

I posted a few days ago about noise on a CB radio. It's so bad on one channel that I can't hear anything else. The TCM is what I traced it to. I found 2 wires that are 12V sources. One is always on, the other is on with the ignition switch. I have been able to suppress the noise with very small capacitors but I want to make sure I'm not suppressing any AC control signals. Can you email me a copy of the schematic or what the wires coming out go to?

Thanks,

Reply to
Chris

The 2 pins are 11, which is blue and 56, which is red/white. The capacitors are either a 150pf on 11 or 220pf on 56. It takes the noise from an S-meter reading of 8 down below 1.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

I'll e-mail you the two scans shortly.