Need advice on transmission repair -94 LeBaron

I had posted here a while back about my LeBarons transmission woes...
I took it in to a transmission shop, and they say the solenoid pack? is bad
and needs replacing...
Is this something I can do myself?
I looked on autozone.com and can't find this part... What else would it be called? They want $130 for it, which they say is Chrysler's cost, so I'm sure AZ will have it cheaper.
TIA
Steve
Anyone?

Read this: