06 PT Cruiser

Does anyone know if the Mopar DVD Navigation system can be installed as an accessory in an 06 PT Cruiser Touring Edition? I know it's available as a factory option in the Limited and GT models but I don't want a sunroof and they will be including that standard in the 06 Limited unfortunately.

Reply to
Saucer Man

Contact your local dealer, they will be able to answer that

Reply to
maxpower

The dealer would know this for the 2006 model? Also, I would want to install it myself.

Reply to
Saucer Man

Im not exactly sure what you are looking for but there is an accessories catalog that the dealer has, It offers an add on NAV and the complete radio install system. You would have to check what they offer for the 2006 model. That's why I suggested contacting your local dealer, they should be able to answer your question.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower