New rotors/pads for 300m -> suggestions?

I'm going to throw on a new set of front rotors and pads on my 300m.

Was wondering if there is a specific aftermarket brand I should look for.

Brembo's seem to cost about $250 a pair

OEM's cost $110/pair. TRW Powerstop Brake rotors cost $214 / pair:

MoPar Man

Go to Tirerack.com for the Brembo's. Don't do slotted or drilled. Go with a good name brand ceramic pad. Also available at Tirerack.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard

My very best success has been with Frozen Rotors - $110 ea. and Performance Friction Z-Rated? pads - IIRC, about $60. You can get both from www.frozen rotors.com. That combination has given me the smoothest vibration-free service for the longest time of any combination I've tried.

Bill Putney