No oil pressure - Bad Oil Pressure Regulator??

I have a 1993 Fifth Avenue, 3.8 engine. I am not getting oil on one side of the engine, the other is lubed fine. I changed out the oil pump, and no change at all. No oil pressure on the gauge either. Could this be a bad oil pressure valve or something like that?

Reply to
Rgregor1

If by "one side of the engine" you mean that there is no oil getting up to the cylinder head/rocker arms, that condition is usually caused by a spun cam bearing.

Reply to
aarcuda69062