Problem with bal bearings on Sebring convertible 99

Hi,

I'm a french owner of a Sebring convertible 99. I've a problem with a ball bearings on rear wheel. Do you know if it's a common problem on this model (my car has 100 000 km/62 500 miles)? Do I need to replace the faulty ball bearings or do I need to change the whole wheel hub ?

Thanks for your help !

Reply to
gerard