Changing Rear Wheel Bearings?

Hello!

I have a 2003 Focus, one of whose rear wheel bearings needs repair.

For a while, we had trouble figuring out how to remove the wheel drum at all (until a search on the internet, of course), but have seen advice to not remove the center nut.

Is there a way to get at the bearings without breaking off that nut and replacing it? Or advice about replacing/fixing rear wheel bearings on the focus in general?

(My question is probably ill formed, due to lack of knowledge about the cars, but I'm passing whatever information I get onto my father, who'll understand it)

Thanks! Denise

Reply to
leadfootgoes

HI Denise,

as always, I would suggest gett> Hello!

Reply to
ArcadeForever

Reply to
wichinco

Hi Bill,

Actually no, there will be a cotter p> Hi, Thanks for the quick reply. I am Denise's father. That clip you are

Reply to
ArcadeForever