99 Accord Rear Wheel Bearings

The noise made by my 1999 Accord LX (4 cyl 5-speed 192,500 miles) has been diagnosed as rear wheel bearings. This has been going on for a few months.

Do I need to worry about repairing soon or will the noise get worse before the hub unit completely fails? Will driving at sustained high speeds for long periods make the problem get worse?

Thanks for ideas and repair suggestions.

Reply to
John Smith

There's TSB's here,

for the early Odyssey and for the Accord, I think. They can usually go for a long time (in my experience with an early Odyssey) but you wouldn't wan to go on holiday with your family. The hub / bearing assembly is worth ~ $100 US at NAPA

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

Reply to