Program Remote Entry Clicker, 94 GC

'94 Grand Caravan. How can I reprogram the Clicker? There is no info to do so in the owner's manual.

Any advise- Thank you. Larry

Reply to
Larry Starr

What do you mean about the clicker?

if you refering to the remote door unlock/lock you will not find it on the owners manual since is a dealer only reprogram (jea right) 40 bucks to do it. But it is very simple to do, I can tell you but I am not sure if it will be a violation to the group policy, but I can tell you in a email, if interested let me know by email.

if this is not a violation to the policy people let me know.

This information comes out of the dealer service manual of the 94 caravan.

Jrvwbuggin

Reply to
jrvwbuggin