Remote Door Entry Clicker

I have a '98 S70 and the remote, door clicker is dying. The dealership wants $140 for a new clicker. Is there a source, other than the dealership, for this part? How do I make the new clicker 'learn' the code that opens the door?

Reply to
Jim Giblin

I would try ebay and then find a dealer that will reprogram the code. Maybe others know how to do this. Try

Jeff Lesperance

Have you checked the internal batteries of the handheld part?

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter Milnes
[Jim Giblin] (Wed, 30 Jul 2003 23:53:58 GMT):

I would test a new battery first.. then a new clicker ;)

Reply to
Svein Tore Sølvik

Well let the dealer prove that it is not the batteries to your satisfaction.

Cheers, Peter.

: > Cheers, Peter. : >

: :

Reply to