Push Bar..

I am looking for a push bar for my 87 Grand Fury... Seeing that these were police cars did someone make a bar???????? I think it would look good on it and will keep those pesky Honda's and Toyota's away from the front of the beast...

Jake

Reply to
M Hayes529

Ask your brother Elwood how to make one. He knows.

God Bless, Karl

"Thousands have died for my Freedom, ONE HAS DIED FOR MY SOUL, I AM ETERNALLYGREATFUL" Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord .. Psalm 33:12

Reply to
Karl Rove

Sure, thanks....Maybe I will call Jessie James and see if he can make on for me on Monstor garage....

Jake

Reply to
M Hayes529

When I was younger, I had a set of push bumpers on the front of my '78 Plymouth Fury - retired WSP pursuit vehicle.

It proved to be a great way to meet Law Enforcement personnel - none of which were too happy.

Here's where I got them:

They're based in Washington - a great company to deal with.

Have a great week.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Scott B. Hogle

Thanks... I contacted them and hope they have some hanging around the warehouse....

Jake

Reply to
M Hayes529