Re: 05 Caravan vs. Toyota? (WAS:> Re: Do 2005 Caravans have a sunroof as an option?) Headlites

When the new style caravan came out, I got a flyer from Diamlyer stating that 'the headlights are now very good' .. or something to that effect.

My 1997 was hhorrible, unsafe to drive after dark in the country on winding roads.

We had to limit our driving to daylight hours here.

I read that one could order the European lites for these 1996-2000 vans . a Little costly at 800$. But much better.

However I haven't driven the 2001 or newer at night.

And are the headlights on the 2005 just as poor as the 2000. On the >highway, I have pulled over and gotten out of my 2000 to clean the >headlights thinking they were dirty only to find that cleaning didn't help. > > >
Reply to
xinteerts