Re: 95 concorde 3.5, gas leak

Chris

There was a recall for 96 Town and Countries for this type of leak, I would check if the Concorde has a similar problem and should be the subject of a recall

Hello All > Anyone know how to repair fuel line leak at fuel rail? > Quick connect wont seal . > Is there an o ring that can be replaced? > I am striking out at local car parts store. > Dealer says to replace complete fuel rail,, but thats not leaking, only the > fitting. > > Thanks for your time > Chris > >
Reply to
bjfields1

it's very simple... if there is a recall open on your vehicle, no matter what model, you call your dealership closest to you, give them the last

9 digits of your VIN# and current mileage and they can check to see if the recall pertains to your vehicle. Chances are... if the recall does exist and pertains to your vehicle, they will do it again at no charge to you. Even if it has been done before/ This is the only sure fire way to find out.
Reply to
Galen

Did you get the fluid changed to the correct fluid?

transmission

leak, I

subject of a

leaking, only