Re: Missed Chrysler CPO Items.

A used car and you want Chrysler to bail you out? I am confused as to why you did not check out all the stuff to begin with - A missing body panel? A slight pull to the left in steering? Like buying a NEW car, the dealership will do whatever it takes to have you buy the car... but when it is YOUR car, they are slow to do stuff - Fact of life.

Dan

Bought a used 2003 Town and Country for my wife Friday night. > > Got a great deal on the late on the last day of the month. So I > bought it without a full inspection relying on the CPO inspection and > subsequent warranty to cover any gotcha's I found... > > Looks like the dealer did not get to a few of the 'Certified Pre > Owned' maintenance items. Toe is out .17" on the left with a slight > pull to that side, missing a small body panel in the rear wheel well, > and tire are in places 3/32 from the wear mark [they are to be 4/32 > above] probably from the toe being out. Not sure what else they > missed other than the wiper fluid being half full. > > Good news is everything else looks great mechanically and the interior > is perfect. > > All told, $500 in dealer cost they avoided and I want to hold them > accountable for this. So looking for some folks with experience > dealing with Chrysler regional offices in case I need to take this out > of the dealership. > > Also - looking for the headphones that go with the Town and Country > video system, they got 'lost' after the trade-in and they were not > part of the deal... Anyone know were I can get these aftermarket? > > Thanks... > > Steve
Reply to
Daniel

Chrysler headphones

robs440