Remote Starters with full door control for van?

I own a Code Alarm remote starter for my main car and can't say enough good things about it. I had previously tried another brand (Chapman?) and had nothing but grief from it. The Code Alarm system is FAST, feature-rich and works from a LONG distance (2000 feet away in one test I did).

I'm now thinking of getting a Chrysler Town and Country mini-van and would like to get a remote starter for it, but not if I'm going to have to then have both the keyless entry and remote starter for it. I'd like to find a full-function alternative that includes the ability to open both power side doors and the rear door. Code Alarm doesn't seem to make one that goes quite that far.

Has anyone seen one?

Reply to
Rich Heimlich

mic canic