Repair cost question

It's decision time for me. How much should I expect to pay to have a new alternator installed in my 1987 T & C wagon? How about a new valve cover gasket?

Thanks.

John

Reply to
Redlocks

I can't help you with cost. You would have to indicate your location. In any case watch out for some cheap, worthless rebuilt alternators in any case. They are junk.

Reply to
Art

Thanks. By the way I live in Baltimore, MD if that helps.

John

Reply to
Redlocks

Alternator is simple, even a girl could do it.

Reply to
ng_reader