Reupholster leather seats in 300M?

I have a '99 300M that has cracks and tears in the leather of the front seats. I have been wondering whether anyone here in South Florida might be able to direct me to someplace that might be able to reupholster the seats (bottoms only, the back rests are fine)?

What are the alternatives to reupholstery?

Any info would be appreciated.

Reply to
MauriceV

You could search

I came up with
don't know if their products are any good. I once bought a leather repair kit to fix a cut and it worked. I bought it at a car parts store. Depends on condition of seats.

Reply to
Art