Mustang Seats and Tires

I'm selling two pairs of seats and used tires from my '90 5.0 LX. Located in South Austin, contact info is in the Craigslist ads~

Mustang Seats -tan leather, power driver: Mustang power seats from a '93-ish. (Rumor has it that they may actually be from a 94-98) Tan leather, no rips or tears on either seat. The passenger seat is in perfect condition, except for the need of a good cleaning. The car these were pulled from was hit on the driver's side, and the floorboard distortion torqued the base and seat bottom on the driver, as you can see in the picture. The track mechanism is not damaged, the track is straight and true, and I put power to the unit to make sure it worked. The seat can be straightened with a bit of effort. I bought these to go in my '90 convertible, but decided to go with a different set-up. $75

Posting on Craigslist with pictures:

Unit335

Spike

That's what seatcovers are for.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Ewwwwwww SEATCOVERS!!!!! : 0 ) Just kidding... But "I" would know what was under there.... LOL I'm having a hard enough time finding the right "black" to match the

65 vinyl black, in a much more recent seat (95 and later).
Reply to
Spike