service engine soon - cracking the codes

I found the secret magic trick for the idiot light (service engine
soon) on my 97 plymouth voyager. After turning the key
on-off-on-off-on I came up with the following code sequence.
12
33
72
55
Can anyone tell me what the numbers mean?
Glendon
Reply to
Glendon
When my light came on and I got a code (2 actually one of them means it is the end of the sequence), I took it in for servicing and they told me those codes don't mean much to them. They use their $10K diagnostic reader and get better information.
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

Reply to
gary

Site Timeline Threads