Sluggish steering all of a sudden on this '95 Cirrus (?)

Coming into a ramp to get turned around on the highway, I developed a steering problem that became real tight. I suspect that power steering fluid may be low but the owners manual is not clear as to where the power steering fluid stick is. I have managed to locate the oil stick and the transmission stick from time to time but I have never had an occassion to locate the power steering fluid. . I have checked and not seen any tell-tale spots of fluid where the vehicle is parked.

Manual says if the hydraulic pressure is interrupted, it will still be able to steer your vehicle. And under these circumstances you will observe a substantial increase in steering effort.

That's all the owners manual gives on it. Any suggestions to make this 95 Cirrus steerable for a couple days until I can get service?

Reply to
Lon Ponschock