Solenoid pack options

I figured I would post this seperate of the T&C thread. When an A604 is rebuilt do they have to use the "sound improved" solenoid pack or is the old style still available? I like the unique buzzing noise that it makes when shifting and personally want that to be as audible as possible. Besides it only makes the sound for the second or so during the shift so I don't see how it could annoy anyone like road noise etc. could.

Reply to
Daniel Armstrong

You have too much time on your hands

Reply to
maxpower

yes

no. There were more than sound improvements added.

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt