solution to weak backup lights

If anyone has had a problem, as I have, with trying to see through dark tinted glass when you back up at night, I found a cool product that may solve the problem:

The only caveat is that you need to have a rear hitch to mount it to.

Cory

Reply to
Cory

Just slap a cheap set of pep boyz driving lites under your rear bumper. much cheaper and just as effective.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Reply to