specifically about LeBaron convertible

So my top wasn't working and I had to fiddle with the pump, and I removed the panel below the lower bood, above the pump.

And now I want to put it back, but I don't remember which side went up. ??? The crinkled black vinly side, or the cardboard and metal side??

I put the cardboard and metal side up, but now there is that triangular "mountain range" running down the top and I don't remember having that before.

I'ts only been 6 months. I used to have a great memory for stuff like this. :(

If you are inclined to email me for some reason, remove NOPSAM :-)

Reply to
mm

Well it is hard enough trying to figure out what you are talking about putting back together. They have been making convertibles for a very long time!!! Does this one in question have a particular year it was made?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Ok the word bood which I thought you meant hood thru me off, I guess you are saying "boot". It has been such a long time since I worked on that system. I cant remember how that blocker goes

Reply to
maxpower

Sorry I misspelled boot. I forgot after only 6 months, so it's not surprised you've forgotten too.

It's a '95.