Sticky Windows in Intrepid

The windows stick so badly that they open with a BANG! I've tried silicone liquid, but they still stick.

Has anyone else seen or solved this? - RM

Reply to
Rick Merrill

It is a common problem. Do a search on

forums - they have an excellent search engine. Also, it is discussed frequently on the 300M ezBoard, but their search engine sucks, so that probably won't be of much help, unless you start a new thread on the subject, in which case you probably would get some bottom-line responses (i.e., a succinct summation of all the prvious discussions) that would be helpful to you. And yes - that was a run-on sentence. 8^)

Concordes for some reason apparently do not have the problem - at least I have not seen it discussed for them (admittedly, they don't get discussed much at all), and mine has exhibited not even a hint of the problem, though it seems to be fairly common among the Intrepids and M's. Bill Putney (to reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my address with "x")

Reply to
Bill Putney

Silicone spray should work just fine. Also, a fine dusting of baby powder works too.

Cheers,

Chris Mauritz

Baby Powder! good idea. - RM

Reply to